Also follow Fr. Paul at his personal website - mtmonk.com

Copyright © 2011-2018 William Paul McKane. All rights reserved.

25 January 2014

In a Birthday Card to Fr. Paul From Zoe, Whose Full Name Is Amazoa

    Picture
    Zoe, on her birthday - Oct 2013
    Dear Papa,

    Please try not to be too sad on this your special day [Jan 21]. I want you to know how much I love you, and how much I've appreciated all of your tender care. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. All those times I tested your patience, and caused you to get all excited and nervous, I knew exactly what I was doing, because I had a feeling that one day you and Moses would be a team without me. I hope I have accomplished the task. You will do me great honor by sharing with others how loving us has enriched your life and brought you closer to God. You and Moses will be just fine. He told me so!

    All my love, dear Papa, from your one and only,
    Amazoa.